Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A new school year.... and another year of running

Today was the first day of school for Patrick and Sean. Both will be going to school on Mon, Wed and Friday. Patrick in regular 5k and Sean in Dev-5. They were up and running this morning and couldn't wait to get onto the bus. Veronica waved goodbye. Pictures to be posted later.

Me...this marks the start of year 2 of running for me. My goal is to lose another 30 lbs by Thanksgiving. I have added weight training and a lot of walking into my routine and really hope that I can continue it through winter. The treadmill is my friend..the treadmill is my friend....I might just have to go buy some new music for the mp3 player.

Also the growth charts have been flying out of the house. I have made and sent out a dozen in the last 3 weeks. I am loving the quiet time and
art therapy" it is bringing.

Well two kids are down for a nap so I am going to to go fit in an hr of running while I can and 30 mins of weights.

No comments: