Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is it really almost October???

Is it really almost October? Did summer really fly by that fast? I just can not believe that this year has gone as fast as it has. Last year at this time we were just learning how to live in a house with a single parent...had a child catch on fire and a hot pad...a window on the house replaced and a basement wall shored up. Patrick was just starting school and we were busy with picking grapes in the old backyard.

This year....Two kids in school, business growth charts flying out the door weekly, Tom busy with work, building a guest room and office in the basement, all the outside work to get done before the snow flies. Oh and trying to find time for me and seeing and talking to friends that I greatly miss.

We spent last weekend in Wisconsin and had an awesome time seeing everyone that we fit in. I wish I could have fit in even more. We are hoping for another weekend in October that I can get over there, but not sure when that will happen yet. In the future months we have family soccer games, parades, school fundraisers, a wedding in South Carolina, and all the holidays and then we start all over again.

No comments: