Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Not much...but then again a lot

Not much is really happening though a lot is... The last two weeks have been filled with dr appts for preops, annuals, and this week there is the autistic clinic in Grand Rapids for Patrick. We also have school field trips, family life, and oh this little thing called work. It doesn't seem like a lot when it is on the calendar, but once you go through it all it is a lot.

Last night we got a call to send in a treat for the Halloween Party that is coming up on the 31st. We don't have costumes picked out yet. I am not even sure we will be able to go trick or treating. It all depends on how Nicholas' surgery goes on the 27th.

This weekend was supposed to be my weekend in Wisconsin but plans changed on that too. I am tired and overwhelmed right now. I am hoping that feeling passes soon cause the 1/2 pot of coffee sure isnt helping it.

Patrick and Sean are doing well in school and making a lot of friends. I really wish that the Kindergarten program here was full day and that the 3k had room for Veronica. It throws them off so much having this time off every other day. I don't get a lot done in the house on Tuesdays or Thursdays either.

The growth chart orders are still coming in and I have been doing some marketing to hopefully keep them coming. Tom is still busy busy with work and life....guess I better go and play.

2 comments:

TomInGrandRapidsMI said...

I am tired and overwhelmed right now.

I'll work on the overwhelmed thing, I've been slacking a little bit, sorry...

Bruce, Annie, Avery & Jack said...

Life just keeps happening huh! Hang in there. What is the little one having surgery for?? Hope all is well. Take care.